Saturday 14 February 2009

I'm not responsible for ads!!

Well, we seem to live in a "Teflon-shouldered" society where people would rather assign blame than take responsibility, but although I don't like it I am going to have to join it!

This blog gets ads posted in it. Fair enough; I don't pay to use this facility but it does cost somebody money to provide it. If advertising pays for that, all well and good. It's like watching non-BBC TV. However, some of the ads are those I personally would prefer not to be shown on MY page. Until I find out out if I can take control of these ads (typically the big ones between posts), I have to distance myself from them.

So please don't complain to me about inappropriate ads for this type of blog; it embarrasses me also!



No comments:

Post a Comment